|Family||Chet (older brother)
Turbo Racing League
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad
|Voice actor||Ryan Reynolds (film)|
Charile Skanker (video game)
Reid Scott (show)
|Personality||Racing-good, curious, free-spirited, brave, adventurous|
|Full name||Theo Gwo|
Little Amigo (referred by Tito)
|Occupation||Tomatoes harvester (formerly)|
|Friends||Chet, Burn, Tito and Angelo, Whiplash, Skidmark, Smoove Move, White Shadow, Princess Thora, Hayaku (sometimes)|
|Enemies||Guy Gagne, Hardcase, Hayaku, other garden snails, crows|
|Likes||Racing, having fun with his super speed, fast, winning a race, being with Tito|
|Dislikes||Lost race, lunch, being a slow, Guy Gagne, garden, getting bullied|
|Quote||"I wish I was fast."|
"My name is Turbo."
Theo also known as Turbo, is the main protagonist of the film Turbo and the show Turbo F.A.S.T. He is a snail who dreams of being the fastest racer in the entire world. Due to his passion for speed, he is somewhat an outsider in his community. One day, he accidentally gets caught in a freak accident, which results in him having super-speed. The ultimate underdog, Turbo will stop at nothing to chase a dream.
Turbo is an orange, slender snail with blue eyes and wears a specially designed shell, bearing the resemblance of a race car, with the number "5" on it.
Turbo is a garden snail who dreams of being the fastest, best racer in the entire world. He seems to have an obsession with speed, which embarasses his older brother Chet. Due to his passion with speed, he is somewhat an outsider in the slow and cautious snail community. His dream comes true when he gets in nitrous oxide during a street race, and ends up giving him super-speed. After this happens, he embarks on an extraordinary journey to achieve the impossible; Racing in the Indy 500.
Following the events of the film, Turbo became a world famous snail racer. He and Tito return to Dos Bros after a long tour, where they are chided and heckled by Kim Ly for not bringing her along. After Tito calms Kim Ly down with a candy bar (which he got from the airport), Tito introduces Turbo to his new home Starlight City.
The FAST Crew generally
Whiplash acts as Turbo's mentor.
Throught the series, Turbo has made several enemies
Powers and Abilities
He was a normal snail until he was flung into the top-mounted engine of a Camaro. When the driver of the car activated the car's nitro boost, the chamber Turbo wound up in was flooded with nitrous oxide, which granted him his powers.
- Automobile Mutation: Theo's genetic structure mutated from nitrous oxide. He was gifted with super speed a few traits of an automobile, such as eye lights, a car alarm in his shell, tail lights and receiving radio music In Hardluck and Hardcase it is revealed that he has a horn
- Super Speed: As a result of his genetic structure mutated from nitrous oxide, Turbo can accelerate to high speeds that surpass most race cars.
Episodes focusing on Turbo.
Turbo has appeared in most episodes of the series except The Treasure of Sierra Marty. But his main character appearances are the following episodes.
- Crazy Fast
- Ace of Race
- Turbo Stinks
- Snails in Jail
- A Tale of Two Turbos
- The Escargot Affair
- Hardcase Returns
- Turbo Drift
- Ready, Set, Glow
- Cruise Control
- R/C Turbo
- Turbo is very similar to Tito, as both dream of the impossible, frustrating their older brothers.
- A running gag in the show is his headlight eyes flashing when he has an idea.
- He also has a great attitude seen when Chet tells him "what if you wake up one day and your powers are gone". He replies in saying "I'll have to make the most of today." This is also noticed in 'Ace of race' where he states that he is "Too darn positive!"
- Theo is voiced by Ryan Reynolds, who also did the voice of Guy who was the love interest of Eep from Dreamworks' The Croods, released in 2013, the same year as Turbo.
- In Wreck-it Ralph, the villain, Turbo, is a racer and has the same name as Theo.
- The car that Theo got the nitrous oxide from that made him fast is a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro.
- When got his super speed, it reflects his desire to be fast and his love of racing.
- When showing the audience his speed, his record was 226 mph, which almost broke Guy Gagné's record of 230 mph
- When Theo's shell glows, he leaves a light-blue stream whenever he crawls.
- When will Theo ever find love.
- His trash talk is always really complicated. Whiplash even once said that his trash talk is unnecessarily complicated.
- When it comes to plans he involves mustaches which annoys Whiplash and the others to death
- He has a horn similar to Road Runner's