Turbo: Super Stunt Squad
Skidmark is a master of trash talk and Whiplash's feisty second-in-command. For Skidmark, no stunt is successful if it doesn't end with an epic wipeout. He is gifted in mechanics, as he builds many of the mechanical shells that give his teammates speed. He is also a pranoid conspiracy theorist with a good sense of humor.
In the film, Skidmark was very skeptical about Turbo at first, but later warmed up to the kid. He is now seen to be good friends with him. He often tunes up and/or repairs Turbo's racing shell whenever it gets damaged.
Chet (not exactly)
Little to no interaction. Can be seen as acquaintances.
Burn is often annoyed by Skidmark, but in the episode "Skidzo-Brainia," (S1:E14), she states that he is "a strange one, but tolerable. Very tolerable."
"We got a crier here!"
"Dun Dun Daaaa!"
"Sounds like it's dangerous."
"Oh, I wish I could rename myself."
"Cry baby. Get torqued."
"It's a sign of the apocalypse!"
"One word: trackingflyingsaucers."
"It's true! The Clamsquatch is a leginimate, fact-based rumor!"
"The capital of Delaware is Dover. It is not Wilmington like you'd think!"
"I'm crazy fast!"
- He is shown to have believed in the Clamsquatch, and he started a club for it. One which nobody joined.
- He knows about many Godzilla monsters such as Godzilla, MechaGodzilla 1, Space Godzilla, Minilla, and more
- He dated Burn in "Chet Gets Burned", an episode of Turbo F.A.S.T.
- In the episode "Skidzo-Brainia," (S1:E14), he sings his own solo song.
- In the episode "My Pet Clamsquatch," it's revealed that he's been secretly keeping the Clamsquatch as a pet for over a year.
- He broke the fourth wall in the episodes "hardluck and hardcase" and "to bee or not to bee".