"Thank you plucky snail. Because of you, the whole world will be watching this race, and when the checkered flag drops, they'll be watching ME win."
-Gagne revealing his true self.
Guy is the 5-time Indianapolis 500 champion and the false idol of Theo. It was shown that he's mean and cares only about winning. He is bitter to the fact that he may lose to a snail and is willing to go to great lengths to ensure he wins. It was revealed in a newspaper article that after the Indy 500, Gagne was facing numerous Indycar sanctions, most likely for causing the massive car crash and attempting to kill Turbo. (He attempted to squish him between the side walls, and tried and stomp on him when his car got stuck on debris from the crash) It can also be presumed that Gagne lost his fame and was ruined in the racing world (as well as a couple of IndyCar sanctions since, despite Turbo being a snail, is still qualified as a racer). Later apeared in The Snailman with a turbo outfit as the main antagonist of the episode and is defeated again.
- Guy Gagne was rumored to be the secondary or teritary antagonist of the film, the first one being Whiplash for how he treated Turbo at first. However, it was later confirmed Gagne himself was the main antagonist.
- Guy Gagne is voiced by Bill Hader who did Flint and the food machine from Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. He had to watch some YouTube videos to see how to do a French accent.
- Guy Gagne is a french villain that has a french accent.
- Guy Gagne's gender is male.
- Guy Gagne is the only villain to be defeated.
- He was mentioned in the Turbo F.A.S.T episode Karmageddon during Mel's Talk Show.
- He has similarities like Chick Hicks from Cars, Turbo/King Candy from Wreck it Ralph, Steele from Balto and Ripslinger from Planes, who are race villains.
- They both hate main protagonist
- They both hate when somebody is winning than themselves
- They both love fame
- Unlike Chick Hicks, along with Turbo and Steele, both tried have main protagonist killed.
- Like Hicks, they tried to bend racing rules in several ways but Chick Hicks got off scot-free (since the movie was in need of an antagonist).